Contributor day is the perfect opportunity to become a WordPress contributor and earn some cool badges for your WordPress.org profile. I am sure that you have contributed to WordPress already, just talking about it to your friends, colleagues, and clients is a great contribution! Let’s not forget that answering questions on social networks about WordPress also counts as contributing.
Contributor day is not meant only for WordPress professionals since there are a lot of ways to contribute even with no coding skills.
- Core – improve the main WordPress platform
- Theme Review – join the team responsible for high quality Themes Directory on WordPress.org
- Translations – make WordPress and its accompanying resources available in your language
- Community – improve the WordCamp and meetup organization processes
- Docs – improve the Codex, handbooks and other online resources for WordPress users and developers
- Support – spread some happiness by helping out WordPress users in the support forums
- Design – UI and UX updates
- Accessibility – test and improve the accessibility of the WordPress project
- WordPress.tv – reviews and approves every video submitted to WordPress.tv. They also help WordCamps with video post-production
- GlotPress – help to improve the collaborative, web-based software translation tool, which was recently converted into a WordPress plugin
- Mobile – with the growing number of mobile devices on a daily basis, let’s make WordPress more mobile-friendy
- Meta – help the main WordPress websites such as WordPress.org or WordPress.tv
- BuddyPress & bbPress – are growing the community by building a group to help each on these projects
- Marketing – join and contribute to WordPress with other marketers from all around the globe
- Rest API – join the Rest API team and start contributing to the future of WordPress
- Training – join a group of educators teaching WordPress around the globe
If you’re not sure which team is best for you, check out the Make WordPress website and all of the active teams.
What do you need to get involved in WordCamp Belgrade 2016 Contributor Day?
- Laptop and charger.
- WordPress.org profile and Slack Account for WordPress
- High Spirits
- Bring your ID badge
Who can attend Contributor day?
Everyone that bought the ticket and is willing to contribute back to community and WordPress.
For planning purposes only, please SIGN UP
Luca Sartoni is going to hold an awesome Workshop on Public speaking. Marko Heijnen is going to show you how you can contribute back to WordPress, while Milan Ivanović is going to show you how you can translate WordPress and how you can help our Serbian community. Contributors day is led by Mario Peshev
Contributor day Location?
Address: Republic Square 5, Beograd 11000
For planning purposes only, please SIGN UP.